Copy my data from other platforms to Allsync
Use multcloud.com to move your files to your Allsync account from any other cloud platform. You can transfer up to 50 GB for free.
Step by step:
1. Create an account at https://www.multcloud.com/sign
2. Go to your account: https://www.multcloud.com/index.jsp
3. Open "Add Cloud Drives"
4. Select "WebDAV" and then Next
5. Config WebDAV
Display Name: Allsync
Username: Your username or email address
Password: Your subdomain.allsync.com password. Different from https://allsync.com/clientarea.php)
REPEAT STEP 3-4 And config your old cloud provider.
6. Open "Cloud Transfer"
7. Select the directory you want to transfer from and to (Allsync).
8. For Example: Backup your files from Dropbox to Allsync. Click "Transfer Now" to continue.
9. Open the status page.
10. Remove your cloud accounts from multcloud.com after you finish. Go to "Cloud Explorer" and Right Click into the cloud service you want to remove.